Eco Cleaning Services Are Different – Come Experience It For Yourself Today!
So, what’s green cleaning all about, and why should we care? In reality, there are many definitions of “green cleaning”; but they all primarily entail the use of materials and methods that are environmentally friendly. Pure and simple!
In other words, when compared with other similar products and services, green products have a much lower impact on our health, and that of our environment. They are therefore the preferable choice when looking for environmentally friendly cleaning options.
But make no mistake: Green Cleaning goes much deeper than simply using environmentally desirable cleaning materials. It encompasses a fusion of the unique requirements of a facility and its inhabitants, along with the people, processes, products, tools, technologies and training that come with delivering those cleaning needs.
For example, it includes, but is not limited to:
- Using environment-friendly chemicals, cleaning paper and supplies, and using environmentally preferable tools and implements when delivering a cleaning service
- An appreciation of the use of such products to maximise cleaning efficiency, while minimising the impact they have on people, plants, pets and property in and around the facility
- Engaging facility occupants, building managers and custodial workers at every stage of the Green Cleaning initiative
- Ensuring that janitorial workers, cleaning crews and supervisory professionals are well trained in the handling and use of Green products
With regards to ‘Why we should care’ about Green Cleaning?, the answer has to do with preserving the safety and health of facility occupants and cleaning professionals – which is often at risk when using traditional cleaning products. Those products can especially impact vulnerable inhabitants, such as children in Day Care centres, elderly citizens in Senior’s homes, or infirm patients with weak immune systems at Health care facilities.
The quality of indoor air can also be severely affected by such chemicals. Empirical data of workers compensation claimants show that some of these chemicals have caused severe burns to the eyes and skin; while also posing other health hazards such as those to the neurological, reproductive, respiratory and endocrine systems of individuals exposed to the toxins in these chemicals.
Many facilities who have embraced Green Cleaning initiatives today have:
- Had significantly reduced complaints from staff and cleaning professionals about the indoor environment they work in
- Reduced or eliminated all-together the environmental impacts that previously arose from their cleaning operations
- Embraced a much higher standard of cleaning than what traditional cleaning practices offered
- Seen Green Cleaning programs that have resulted in cost-savings for building and company owners
When we look at things with a broader lens, embracing Green Cleaning initiatives deliver not just environmental, but also economic benefits, including:
- Enhancing the quality of your air and water
- Preservation of our scarce natural resources
- Protecting and conserving natural habitats
- Improved employee satisfaction and productivity
- Increasing the performance, efficiency and efficacy of cleaning products
- Resulting in an overall improvement of health and welfare of our communities
Consult us FREE, without any obligation!
Our objective is to offer personalized cleaning service solutions for each of our customers. We encourage you to reach out and Contact Us, or use our Janitorial Quote form to schedule a quote. By providing us just a few details about your environment, the facility and your concerns, we can schedule a facility walk thru, discuss all of your concerns, and offer a personalized janitorial quote that addresses all of your concerns.