- 1. Our collection of your private data is limited to what you voluntarily supply to us through emails and other means of communication with us.
· 3. Please feel free to use the phone number or email address provided here on this website for the purposes of:
- Confirming what information, if any, we have collected about you.
b.. Requesting updates, changes or corrections to your personal information that we may have on record.
- Notifying us about requests to purge or delete data that we have in our records about you.
- Opting out of future contacts with you.
- 4. We have put in place high-levels of precautions in order to ensure your information is always secure. Rest assured that once submitted to us, all of the personal information provided is protected, both offline and online. This information will not be offered, sold or rented to any third party, except for normal-course business related to you, for instance to schedule an estimate or to prepare a quote for you.
When provided to us by you, highly sensitive data, such as details of your Credit Card, are always transmitted to us through secure, encrypted communications. The status of our secure communications are easily verified by the “Closed Lock” symbol/icon displayed at the bottom of any web browser used to log into our secure site. Additionally, the presence of “https”, prefixing our web page addresses, is a sign that you are browsing a secure site.